Wills for Heroes Foundation programs include:
- Support of pro bono estate planning programs through qualified organizations;
- Coordination of community, business and legal resources to address the needs of families of first responders injured or lost in the line of duty;
- Development of educational materials about estate planning;
- Financial assistance to families of first responders injured or lost in the line of duty;
- Financial resources to enhance first responder welfare and safety; and
- Public education of the need to support first responders and their survivors.